Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's the weekend! Well, close enough.


Woo hoo!  The weekend is (almost) here!  Finally a chance to relax the rules, sit back, take a break, and party!

But wait - before you down that margarita, take a look at this quick guide to - you guessed it - making sure that weekend calories don't wreck all of that hard work you've been doing all week.  I am specifically referencing those tough workouts and all of that healthy eating.  You did do those things, right?  Okay, good.  Just checking.  Anyway...


There are some really great ideas for making sure that Monday morning doesn't include a walk of shame into the gym.  How do I know they're so great?  Cause I do them myself, duh! :)  One of my personal faves - weighing yourself on Friday morning and then on Monday morning.  No, you didn't actually gain 3 lbs, but seeing a dramatically higher number on Monday could indicate that you're eating more sodium than you need to (especially if you're eating out) and retaining water.  My goal is to have the same weight on Monday as I did on Friday.  I get there about 85% of the time.

Okay, so off you go!  Have a lovely weekend!  I'll be here Monday. Waiting.

No comments: