Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm Back, Baby!

I'm back!  Back to being diabolical, that is.

The kinder, gentler, more moderated Healthy Heather just wasn't doing it for me.  For one, I somehow became super flabby.  Not sure how that happened.  Oh wait, I do know:  I moderated.

Which is to mean I slacked.  I stopped taking every meal, every day, and every workout seriously.  I gave myself some wiggle room.  And, sorry folks, it just doesn't work for me.  So, on my way back from Pilates yesterday, I decided to go back to what I do best:

being a total machine, every day, no matter what. 

Well, except Thursdays. Moderation I can do without, rest not so much.  I learned that the hard way.  Just Google "Healthy Heather exhaustion lecture from doctor" for details.

YAY! I am soooooo soooooo sooooo happy!  Yessssss!  There are not enough exclamation points!  I want to use them ALL!

It feels good to be home.

No comments: