Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Plan: DO THINGS

Last week I was reminded of one of my favorite quotes by Southwest Airlines founder, Herb Kelleher:
"We have a strategic plan. It's called doing things."

And as one of the only airlines out there actually still doing okay (as least in the category of not pissing off all of your customers, which seems to be the strategic plan of other airlines), I think he knows what he is talking about. 

And that quote reminded me of this picture, which I love. 


And THAT reminded ME to remind YOU that while sitting around and thinking about your goals is great as a visualization tool, only getting up and doing things is going to make them happen.

A reminder from me to you: do things today.  Preferably in the direction of having super-hero arms. :)

Good day!

No comments: