Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Talk: How to not gobble your way through Thanksgiving

Wow, Thanksgiving already? This year has been a blink of an eye. This time last year I was prepping for the Turkey Trot 15k, and now I have two kids, one of which just woke up and the other which wants a snack so this is gonna be quick.


With the radical changes going on in my life right now, stress eating would be a very easy trap to fall into, especially around the holidays! I can't workout yet, I'm surrounded by temptations at every turn, and dang it if I don't love stuffing. But I'm riding the wave of a 2-pound loss this week so there is no way I am caving to that kind of pressure.


But tomorrow, I won't be worrying that much about what I eat. Instead, I'll be focusing on three Ws: 


Why
When
Where


Check out how to avoid the gobble gobble tomorrow and any day.


I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am truly thankful for all of my readers, followers, and fans. You help make my illusions of grandeur possible, and I appreciate every little bit I can get! :)


No comments: