Monday, November 21, 2011

Bye-Bye Belly Update: I'm going back! (Photos don't lie)

I cannot waaaaaaait to be back at the gym. 


I CANNOT WAIT TO BE BACK AT THE GYM. 


The lack of endorphins in my life is not good. Not good at all.  Where last week I was worried that my fuzzy memories of being in a much fitter body were a signal that I had lost some of my mojo, now I realize that was baloney. *smack* Of course I will get back into shape. I have to, because my husband will likely leave me if I keep on with this mopey attitude I've been shoving around lately. :)


It also helps that today I found this:




and this:




and this:


...while I was cleaning out some photos. Seeing pictures of myself in a fitter, stronger, unflabby and less dough-like body made me smile in a way that I haven't for a long time. For the past few weeks I've laid the groundwork with a leaner nutrition plan, and in just two weeks I'll be back to the weights.  For the record, I've still got 25 pounds and 10% body fat to lose. I've got boxes to jump, hurdles to clear, sprints to run, weights to lift, and protein to eat. For the first time since my baby was born, I feel like I can actually do those things again. 


Oooh I can't wait. I'm getting out there and getting healthy, and I CAN'T WAIT!


No comments: