Friday, November 4, 2011

Hello baby, goodbye baby weight!

It's no secret that I've been obsessing on how to lose the baby weight since, oh, the day I found out I was pregnant. No, I'm not one of those girls who can embrace the weight gain and splurging on food while pregnant. I've been scheming and planning all along, and already registered for the Mardi Gras Half Marathon in March. Heck, I'm even blogging about it all at GetFitPod! So yeah, I'm ready at the gate to launch into post-baby fitness.


So that means it's almost time to put on my GoWearFit! You may remember my lusting over this handy little enabler, I mean health tool, a couple of years ago when I first bought it. I haven't been wearing it since I got pregnant and all freaked out about every little thing I did, but soon it will be back on my arm and giving me the data I need to get back into my running clothes.  The ones I didn't stretch out by all of that pregnant running, that is. :)


Gadgets and gizmos can be a huge help to losing weight, when they are paired with your own actions to change your behavior. Remember, real change requires real change, so no gadget, no matter how technical or slick, will do it for you. But, they can be a huge help. Check out these three tools for weight loss and health education, (and then share the article with someone you love!) and start thinking about how you can get out there and get healthy today!

No comments: