Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Preach On, Joy McCarthy Holistic Nutritionist

Just so we're clear, this is
not a picture of Joy.
I like to talk. It is a known fact! But today I am remembering the lesson that my son's Tae Kwon Do instructor shared last night: "the more you talk, the less you learn."  So I am going to stop talking and let someone else do the honors.  I know, it's weird for me too. :)

In this case, the lovely lady I am going to direct you to is a true inspiration of holistic health and a complete wealth of knowledge related to clean eating.  I listen to her a lot because she says a lot of stuff that makes a lot of sense, and she knows more than I do.  I think hanging around people who know more than you do is a good idea...but since Joy lives in Canada, I just stalk her on the Internet instead. Luckily she makes that pretty easy via her website and Twitter feed.

What I want to share with you today is her blog, which I received yesterday in my email. It is a great explanation of one of my favorite topics: how food works. What it does. And, of course, how we can work with it to do awesome things for our health.

I read this and thought you needed to read it to.  So, since I promised I wasn't going to talk today, I give you...

Joy McCarthy, Holistic Nutritionist and Wellness Muse (I added that last part).

Take it away, Joy!

No comments: