Wednesday, November 14, 2012

2013 Healthiest Year Ever Calendar: Get one!

Your Healthiest Year Ever

I always get inspired when I see some uber-fit person running down the street, all gazelle-like and athletic. It makes me want to go and do something healthy, too! I admire their discipline and commitment and want to join them, sure that my six-pack abs are just around the next corner if I do.

But you know what is even more inspirational? Seeing an unfit person running down the street, all hating it and swearing and wishing it was over. They may not look all that athletic (yet), but their discipline and commitment speaks volumes about what it really means to get out there and get healthy. Fitness is not a destination, it's a journey. That's why I created the Healthiest Year Ever Calendar with a hiking theme this year: its all about the journey!

The Healthiest Year Ever Calendar is full of success stories, but they're not necessarily told from the finish line. Some are at the beginning of their journey, and some have been traveling a long time. A few have lost a lot of weight, some have lost just a little. But everyone is traveling the healthy path every day, and that makes them a success story in my book.

Tucked in with these inspiring stories are pit stops with wellness tips and strategies for making sure that your own path to wellness is well-traveled. Its my goal to create a tool that is relevant and useful for people at all stages of fitness, and I think this calendar is a good one.

Check it out and see for yourself! Page through and read the stories, and then order one for yourself and all your friends. It's a great way to stay healthy all year long (and the perfect place to track your goals, accomplishments, and of course those healthy day stickers!).

2013 Healthiest Year Ever Preview

Thanks for supporting my goal of making the world a healthier place. Get out there and get healthy today, regardless of where you are on the journey. 

HH

1 comment:

Jacob Bastomski said...

I love reading through your blog. I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation.
Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.

Back To Health Wellness Center