Monday, December 5, 2011

The Healthiest Year Ever 2012 Calendar is HERE!

I am so excited! My very first Healthiest Year Ever 2012 Wall Calendar is here and ready to be stuffed into a stocking near you. I would roll it up before stuffing it in though, since, you know, it's a calendar.




This was so much fun to make and I owe a huge debt of gratitude to my ever patient husband, who had no idea that he was sacrificing every evening since the birth of our son six weeks ago to making it a reality. He is so awesome. 




This calendar is not like other fitness calendars. You'll find plenty of success stories from people who reached awesome goals, but you'll also find the journeys of people who are still on the way. Fitness is a journey, not a destination. I wanted to create something that reflects the many pit-stops on the way to that one "OMG look what I did" goal. I hope you find it to be as inspirational as I do.




Uber thanks go to the lovely ladies who made it possible. Thank you to Erika, Charlotte, Edie, Paula, Tera, Tiffany, and Tracie-Ann. You are all amazing and I so appreciate you sharing your story with me.


But what are we waiting for?  GO BUY IT!

No comments: