Thursday, August 18, 2011

Open up and say FEED ME!

Is that a vacuum cleaner I hear?  Oh, no, that's just my mouth. Yep, I'm so pregnant and eating so often that I should just bring a cooler of food around with me all day. Oh wait, I already do that.  Score!

It's not even noon yet and I have eaten six times today.  I've also gotten to the point in my pregnancy when I pretty much want frozen yogurt with M&Ms every day. But, since I want to stick with just the one pound gained each week, and not eleven, I am trying to keep that to once a week and make the rest of my meals uber-healthy.  Which means:
  • Turkey burgers
  • Egg white wraps
  • Fruit and almonds or nut butter
  • Sliced veggies and hummus
  • Greek yogurt
  • Chicken (even though it makes me gag)

But the rest of the time, my sweet tooth is in overdrive.  So that means:
  • Kashi
  • Sweet potatoes
  • Oatmeal with bananas and cinnamon
  • And...chocolate chip cookies, frozen yogurt with M&Ms, and whatever doesn't run away first!

And yeah. About trying to keep the froyo to once a week? It's more like three.  Thank God for Fuzions.

Back off.
I'm hungry!
FEED ME!

:) Good day all, get out there and get healthy!

No comments: