It's not even noon yet and I have eaten six times today. I've also gotten to the point in my pregnancy when I pretty much want frozen yogurt with M&Ms every day. But, since I want to stick with just the one pound gained each week, and not eleven, I am trying to keep that to once a week and make the rest of my meals uber-healthy. Which means:
- Turkey burgers
- Egg white wraps
- Fruit and almonds or nut butter
- Sliced veggies and hummus
- Greek yogurt
- Chicken (even though it makes me gag)
But the rest of the time, my sweet tooth is in overdrive. So that means:
- Sweet potatoes
- Oatmeal with bananas and cinnamon
- And...chocolate chip cookies, frozen yogurt with M&Ms, and whatever doesn't run away first!
And yeah. About trying to keep the froyo to once a week? It's more like three. Thank God for Fuzions.
:) Good day all, get out there and get healthy!